Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Unsettled

a tired day...lots of work, a little conflict, feeling more than a little unsettled. life transitions are hard. today was a day when i'd like to go have coffee or wine with my friend, jane and just chat till the burdens settle and the clouds move.

i hate typing that i'm tired or that i have a not so good day. i hate that I let a coworker get me all worked up. i hate that i sometimes feel very high maintenance. all this staying awake and feeling your feelings is good most of the time, but some days i just want to go back to ignoring shit. not noticing that i am feeling unsettled.

yep there is no pretty bow on things with me tonight. i am tired. i feel a little worn by the journey.

No comments:

About Me

Hmmm...Who am I? let's see the facts first. I'm 48 years old, married to my high school sweet heart, Bob. I I'm a mess most of the time, but everyone always thinks I really have it together. I love to listen to people and hear their stories. Art and writing are my spiritual practices. I deeply believe in god and that god is love. My theology is wide and constantly changing. When I was 18 I wrote out 4 pages single spaced on spiritual questions I had about life. I'm not sure I've answered any of them.